Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A True Sharks Fan!!!


"If you like Cheechoo's Goals, Joe's passes, Nobokov's Saves then you are a true Sharks fan and you live in Sharks Territory!!!!" thats how the Advertisement announces for the San Jose Sharks, NHL team from South bay and one of the 3 teams in CA. Off late I have been a following this team, from South bay just for their amazing performance in NHL. Ice hockey is a fast paced game and when watching it live in the stadium, it difficult to follow the puck when hit. The environment roars when Sharks move the puck into the opponents territory. I have seen only one game till now and I was astonished by the fan following for this small team. The environment is electrifying as good as a cricket match in India. Maybe HP Pavilion maybe small compared to MAC stadium. but the enthusiasm is same as I have seen in the cricket matches.

There are 30 teams in this league, but I am still trying to find out why I like this team. Maybe its the only local team that plays Ice Hockey in the bay area. But still there is something that makes me attracted towards this team.There is an adrenaline rush through my body when they score a goal, or anger fills my eyes when opponents score.

One reason for this maybe I live in Sharks Territory. Will find out the reason soon on this behavior of mine!!!
May be I have been biten by the sharks play.
May be I am the Sharks fan in the making!!! Will find out soon!!!!
BTW... Sharks def. Senators 3-2 in OT... Yippieeee!!!!

No comments: