Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Long Wait....

It was Oct 4th and I was waiting for that mail. The mail which I thought would change my Career and would make people look up at me. The mail after which I thought I will be able to make my mark in a new position. I waited.. I waited.. I waited. Time went past and my Index finger was paining coz pressing F5. I was so impatient and irritated. The day went past and the mail never came. One thing that kept me happy was even my friends didnt get that. Somehow the day went past and even the night.. Next day morning, got a call from my friend. He told me that 3 words 'CHECK YOUR MAIL'. Inbox showed 10 new mails. First I was so happy that I would have got that mail. There was a mail from Dilbert. Then some quiz... then some junk.. But........................ That particular mail never came for me... I donno what to do or how to react. I was angry that I didnt get that mail. I tot may be I will be getting it late.... so again I waited and waited... but the waiting went in vain and I came to know that I will not get that mail as I was not in the TO list.. I spoke to the people and they said some reasons for not getting that mail.... Got even more angry but no one to show at.
Finally after a lot of tug of war between me and mind.. I pacified myself and continue to WAIT for that ............................................................ hoping my wait ends soon..

2 comments:

Manivannan said...

Good Things come to those who wait! SK, Something good is on the way for you da . May be a double promotion :)

Dpak said...

mani u manager??